CS3 post-Snow Leopard Upgrade Fix: "Licensing for this product has stopped working"

I've had an intermittent error with Adobe Creative Suite 3 programs ever since upgrading from OS X 10.4 (Tiger) to OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). It has occurred more often under different user accounts than my main one, and I naively thought I'd solved it by deauthorizing and then reauthorizing my computer, but the problem came back with a vengeance today and so I took the four somewhat daunting steps suggested by Adobe.

The web page includes advice for CS4 (and Windows as well as Mac). Step four seemed to do the magic for me, and it was the simplest one. However, I wouldn't recommend rearranging the order in which the steps are approached. You are better off doing what you are told with issues like this.

Comments