Working for the Elves

I'm breaking off from the blog for Christmas, but before I go there's one thing that I want to tell you about, and that's a book called The Waking Prince. It has just gone live on the iBookstore, and is a fabulous fully-illustrated fixed-layout iBook that I was lucky enough to work on in the role of eProduction editor.

The Story Elves are a committed team. The book has been illustrated by the amazing Scott Brundage and the story written by Zoe Roizen Soane. Book design is by Alexis Roizen, and additional editing and story ideas come from Joseph Hefta. It is a book for all ages and I highly recommend.

You can grab a copy by following this link where you can also download the free extended sample.

I'd also recommend taking time to visit the Story Elves website, especially if you have children, because the site is all about inspiring children to write and draw, and with it improving the way that these skills are taught in schools, while also plugging a gap between illustrated books for young children and the illustration free books that they jump to from these.

If you'd like help or advice on a similar project drop me a line or leave a comment.

Comments