How to see your app reviewed on the sketchyTech blog

UPDATED: 26 MAY 2014

How to get in touch

If you'd like an iOS app for iPad or iPod reviewed, then get in touch via Twitter and I'll do my best to review your app on this site.

Why would I choose sketchyTech?

This site receives around 20,000–25,000 page views a month, and if your app is centred on publishing, writing, drawing, painting, coding, or just plain good fun, then you'll be reaching your target audience by sending your app to sketchyTech for review.

Which versions of iOS should apps work with if I'd like one reviewed?

iOS 5 (iPad) and iOS 7 (iPad, iPod).

Do you review devices and accessories?

Yes, let me know what you've got.

How about Mac software?

Yes, I'll review that too (Mavericks).

Windows 8?

I'm always willing to try new things.

Linux?

If you think you've got something special, I'll give it a spin in VMWare Fusion.

Android?

I have an Android phone running KitKat.

Endorse  on Coderwall

Comments